Become the welcome face of our business
We are seeking a new receptionist to join our team and support our growing client base.
After many years loyal service our receptionist is off to pastures new and so we need someone to become the welcome face of our business and support our accountancy team with general office duties.
The role is typically varied and will see the successful candidate involved in all aspects of our business from office management and all forms of communication with our clients to bookkeeping and some day-to-day IT.
Core duties include:
- Dealing with all inbound communications – phone calls, mail, visitors
- Client communications – Transcribing Letters from Dictaphone, new client engagement letters, sending completed accounts and tax documentation
- Management and control of legislative identification requirements
- Office management – Stationery, printing and office supplies
- Arranging meetings and greeting visitors
- Daily IT tasks – back-ups and liaison with support provider
- Filing and scanning of internal documents and online filing with HMRC and Companies House
- Bookkeeping support to Accounts team
- Bookkeeping for Evans Weir own accounts including bank reconciliation, banking and payments
Established in 1967, we specialise in providing accounting advice and business support to start-ups, sole traders, charities, partnerships and Limited companies. From our office on the edge of Chichester City Centre we maintain close working relationships with all our clients and pride ourselves on delivering a friendly and professional accounts service.
You will be based at our office in Chichester and will work normal business hours, Monday to Friday. The salary will be realistic and competitive for the Chichester market and based on your experience, qualifications and enthusiasm.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter to our Managing Director Tony@evansweir.co.uk.
The role at-a-glance:
- Previous experience in bookkeeping and knowledge of IRIS software is beneficial
- Would suit someone with previous experience as an office manager
- Friendly, confident and outgoing person a must
- Requires good organisational skills
- Experience of a multi-client environment or another accountancy practice would be great