Company Secretarial Services in Chichester
Company secretarial tasks are an essential part of setting up a new business. They also form part of the management of an on going organisation. Often overlooked, it is about ensuring you comply with the Companies Act and keep up to date on legislation that may affect your business or the Directors.
Acting as your agent
As an agent for many companies, we can advise you on how changes in legislation may affect you. We can also provide a range of company secretarial duties on your behalf, allowing you to concentrate on running the business.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Company Formations
- Preparing & filing of statutory terms
- Preparation of all documentation (such as minutes & resolutions)
- Maintenance of statutory book (share register, minute book etc)
- Preparation of dividend certificates for the company
- General advice on company law
Regular administrative tasks are all important elements of managing your business. HMRC will also carry out checks to ensure all company documentation is in order as part of an inspection.